Brock Associates knows the grain markets. This knowledge — plus our connections — is used to help processors, end-users and other businesses improve profitability and competitiveness. We spend the time to know your business and its goals, then create tailored risk management plans that manage ingredient and input costs, help lessen market-driven surprises and boost your bottom line.
Brock Associates and your personal consultant:
- Deliver insightful market intelligence and timely advice.
- Provide dynamic, comprehensive commodity margin risk management solutions.
- Are there for you each and every marketing day.
Our consultants currently work hand-in-hand with agribusiness companies:
- Ag lenders.
- Grain elevators.
- Feed manufacturer, feed users, corn and soybean processors.
To learn more about our Commercial Consulting division and how your company might benefit from a relationship with Brock Associates, please call us today at 800-558-3431 or click here for FAQs.
Brock Associates provides the food industry, seed and feed companies and other companies with advice on either buying or selling agricultural commodities so they can make profitable sales and purchasing decisions.
The Brock Associates team and your consultant use their research and market intelligence skills to help you:
- Control risk and input costs.
- Protect your inventory value and boost your operational margins.
- Use the market to limit the impact of volatility.
- Process market fundamentals and interpret price action.
- Manage your business more effectively.
Highly customized services delivered by Brock Associates include:
- Outlook and analysis—provided daily, weekly or on an as-needed basis.
- Design and implementation of purchasing strategies.
- Hedging programs.
- Writing grower contracts.
To learn more about Brock Associates’ commercial consulting services, call today: 800-558-3431 or click here for FAQs.