Market News & Headlines >> Brock Associates Seeks Grain Marketing Consultant
Grain Marketing Consultant
Service a clientele of grain and livestock producers by recommending the timing and structure of grain sales and purchases, as well as advising the timely purchase of other commodities essential to their operation such as fertilizer and diesel fuel.
Location: Milwaukee, Wis.; Destin, Fla.; or home office
- Have a Series 3 commodity broker’s license or be able to obtain one.
- Three or more years of experience with an agricultural marketing, banking or brokerage firm.
- Ag economics degree or similar preferred.
- Excel, Word, and computer skills essential.
- Must be independently motivated and driven worker
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for client growth using leads provided by the company and contacts developed by the consultant.
- Service clients by communicating company recommendations and customizing these recommendations to meet the specific needs of clients, when appropriate.
- Place futures and option contract orders in client accounts.
- Maintain timely records of client’s cash and hedge grain transactions and client communication. Travel to semi-annual company seminar tour and occasional visits to clients.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to David Brock at [email protected]. Applicants will be contacted by phone if selected to interview. For more information call (414) 540-2623.