The Brock Report
Get the Brock Report
Click here to view a sample Click here for a FREE trial
"America’s Most Complete Commodity Marketing Service"
The Brock Report is an agricultural commodity advisory newsletter that has been delivering powerful, convenient information and risk management strategies to farmers, land owners, lenders, processors and other agribusinesses for more than 30 years. Our goal: To help you market your product in the top one-third of the year’s price range or buy in the bottom one-third.
Written in a clear, concise, easy-to-understand format, The Brock Report delivers timely, accurate and useful market intelligence to the agricultural community and is ideal for the self-directed marketer. The Brock Report provides you with 20 pages of the most comprehensive, reader-friendly fundamental and technical information and advice in the industry. . .
- Published Friday 48 times a year.
- Printed copy or available online — or both.
- Available online by 4 p.m. Central Time Friday.
5 Key Advantages of The Brock Report:
- You know what our highly experienced, professional commodity marketers know.
- You get help in identifying key price patterns, trends and indicators that are important at any specific time in the market.
- You receive both fundamental and technical tools for price forecasting.
- You have a “market outlook” approach to marketing decisions.
- You can supplement with up-to-the-minute Brock Daily Market Comments issued three times each market day (early morning, mid-session and closing).
Each Issue of The Brock Report Gives You:
- Lead story that may be time sensitive, philosophical in nature address specific strategies or focus on an outlook issue.
- A page highlighting varying market fundamentals, including charts and commentary.
- Information and analyses of world news, world weather, national news. These two news pages save you time by highlighting important developments and what these developments mean to you and your bottom line.
- 10 pages devoted to specific commodities: corn, soybeans, wheat, rice, cotton, hogs and cattle. The commodity-specific pages include technical analyses, feature daily and longer-term price charts, highlight the week’s market action and summarize Brock Associates’ recommended positions for cash-only sellers and hedgers.
- Two pages of additional market intelligence and insight. Articles range from commentary by our analysts and consultants to in-depth discussion of latest developments of biofuels, possible impacts of weather, management decisions, etc.
- Price trends of important input items such as feed ingredients, gasoline , fuels and fertilizer.
- Financial and energy information, including charts, graphs and commentary regarding what our market intelligence is telling us and what development in the outside markets may mean to ag markets.
- Brock-recommended Speculative Positions.
- Summary of anticipated reports and events for the week ahead that could influence commodity markets plus a summary of Brock Associates’ market positions.