Market News & Headlines >> Brock Associates Seeks Commodity Broker
Agricultural Commodity Broker
Open and service brokerage accounts for a clientele of grain and livestock producers as well as traders in Milwaukee, Wis. or our newly opened Destin, Fla. office.
Location: Milwaukee, Wis. or Destin Fla.
- Have a Series 3 commodity broker’s license.
- Three to five years experience as a futures broker.
- Excel, Word, and computer skills essential.
- Ag background helpful but not required.
- Must be independently motivated, driven worker
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for client growth using leads provided by the company and contacts developed by the broker.
- Service clients by communicating company recommendations and customizing these recommendations to meet the specific needs of clients, when appropriate.
- Travel to semi-annual company seminar tour and occasional visits to clients.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to David Brock at [email protected]. Applicants will be contacted by phone if selected to interview. For more information call (414) 540-2623.