For the Results-Oriented Producer, Company
Brock Associates has been consulting and working alongside producers and agribusinesses to buy or sell agricultural commodities for 30-plus years.
Brock consultants give growers and livestock producers individualized attention and help improve their profits through better marketing. According to an informal survey, farmers use Brock Associates consulting services because they:
- Have little time for marketing – A number of our clients simply don’t have the time to devote to marketing to achieve the returns necessary in today’s financial environment.
- Lack interest in marketing – While most farmers enjoy the production side of the business, many do not like the marketing side.
- Don’t have confidence marketing – Although our clients understand the basics of the markets, they don’t have the marketing skills of a professional and are not confident making marketing decisions that so greatly impact their bottom lines.
- Want less stress – Watching the markets closely and making final marketing decisions is simply too stressful for some farmers.
- Seek harmony instead of discord – Many of our clients are involved in a farming business in which several individuals must agree on marketing decisions and prefer to have an independent third party handle the grain marketing.
If you identify with one or more of these reasons or if your interest is driven by a unique reason, call and talk to us to decide whether a Brock Associates consultant might be a good fit for you and your business.
Brock Associates has two consulting marketing programs designed for corn, soybean, wheat, oilseed, cotton, rice and livestock producers:
- Farm Marketing Consulting (FMC)
- Total Marketing Program (TMP)
To learn more about each marketing program and which one might be best for you and your situation, click on the specific program or call us at 800-558-3431.
Our commercial division provides commodity-purchasing companies with in-depth market information and analysis—plus long-range forecasts on the commodity markets—so companies can better manage risk and make smart business decisions. Using a Brock Associates consultant is more than effective time management—it’s an offensive marketing strategy that can lead to a healthier bottom line.
Top five reasons why commercial companies rely on Brock Associates consulting:
- We know agriculture and commodity marketing and can uniquely tailor services to support your company’s needs in today’s challenging markets.
- We give valuable insight that extends across the food chain and can help increase company profits.
- Our team-oriented approach leverages each team member’s experience and vast knowledge base to help companies effectively manage margins and secure profitable operations over the long term.
- We think and plan a few steps ahead for smarter market positions and long-term planning success.
- We communicate on a regular basis—increasing communication when the markets demand more attention—and stay focused on your company’s success.
Click here to meet Brock Associates’ Marketing Consultants who are ready to work for you.
Click here to have a consultant contact you or call 800-558-3431.
Click here to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
There is a risk of losses as wll as profits when trading futures and options contracts.